If you are looking at property development our project division is well suited in providing you specialist services. We are experts in small scale multi unit, villa ,townhouse and apartment developments that range in size from 2 – 20.
Employing the same trades and commitment to quality used in our custom homes, we are able to deliver a project to a high standard of finish, on time and on budget.
Whether you are looking for preliminary advice on town planning or have plans and permits, you should contact us for a personal hands on service.
Specialist services we can provide
Property Development preliminary advice/due diligence stage
For those clients who are looking at the possibility of property development of a site. This may be your existing home or a site you are looking to be with as a property development site.
- Ball park cost estimates for construction
- Advice on the town planning process
- Advice on the the subdivision process and associated costs
For those clients who have already got their town planning permits and require an indicative cost prior to progressing to full documentation
For those clients who have all their documentation and are now going through the process of appointing a builder
- Detailed costings provided based on your inclusions
- Detailed specifications provided
- A trade breakdown for your bank
- Construction program
Property development project management service
For those clients who have appointed a builder but require an expert to manage the project on your behalf. Suited to first time developers or clients that don’t have the time or resources to manage a large project. Services are tailor made to your requirements and can included any combination of the following
- Checking the tenders and recommending a builder
- Produce building contracts and specifications and contracts of sale
- Checking builder contracts to ensure they reflect the tender price
- Formulating special conditions to ensure you are properly protected under the contract
- Periodic site meetings with owner and builder to ensure site issues are addressed quickly
- Quality inspections at requested stages of construction
- Job Schedule management
- Draw down meetings with the quantity surveyor and builder
- Site/ Contract management (delays, extension of time, variation approval, liquidated damages assessment, OH&S
- Assist with the implementation of site management plans
- BAS statements
- Assist with marketing of the project (brochures, artwork, for sale boards, appoint agents)