The Best Home Builder Near Me, Renmark Homes
When people decide they want a home built, they first consider their options based on budget and what they want in a home. For some, it may be a second home and they will know from experience, that a custom home is the only way to go, in order to get the home they have always wanted. As a home builder near me, Renmark Homes knows what it takes to ensure the building process is a successful one - knowing you will build it your way, with our guidance and expertise.
There's a fair amount of ground work and research that should be done so you make the right choices when it comes to your home building experience.
As expert custom new home builders and dual occupancy builders, Renmark Homes is right there beside you to ensure you understand home building contracts, where potential cost blow-outs can occur and ensure the time frame for building is realistic.
Those with a limited budget opt for a display home which has its pitfalls such as, knowing that other people may have a similar looking home and that they will have limited choices with inclusions preventing them from styling the home uniquely to them. The quality of some of the building materials and inclusions such as fixtures may not be great but that's part and parcel of that style of home.
Once budget options have been considered, a home designer, home builder, finance and timelines become important. As Renmark Homes has been building homes for over 25 years, we want you to take a moment before you make any further decisions and read these valuable home building tips we provide for you.
Things to know before you choose a home builder
- Sometimes it's worth taking a little longer and saving more so you can have a home that is truly unique to you. A display home may be built quicker and cheaper but you'll have to sacrifice choices whereas a custom designed home is all about choice.
- We believe a collaborative home design / build process allows you to save costs and time. While a home designer or home architect may provide you with a house floor plan, having home builders near me input, such as Renmark Homes, before the final plans means a more realistic budget and well defined house blueprint.
- Consider the longer term and what you truly want in a bespoke home. Building a home that is just right for you will have you enjoying it well into the future. It also means you are less likely to sell. When you love the area you live in, you'll want a home that lasts.
- Take a good look at your contracts and the builder, including reviews. Renmark Homes will ensure you know when a change will cost, what that cost will be and include you every step of the way. We know clients hate budget blow outs so we minimise those headaches.
- Renmark Homes has been building new homes for over 25 years so we know how to build prestige homes. We are also proud that reviews we have received give you confidence to have your home designed and built by us.
If you have any further questions, we welcome you to call us. You'll be pleased you did! Ph: 1300 367 245.